Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yoga?!....Yoga????!!!!

Never in a million years did I ever think I would be doing yoga! Well tonight I did ......sort of, and I really liked it! I only did 30mins of the 1 1/2 hour routine, but at least its a start. I'll really enjoy it when I learn more about it. Last night I did arms and shoulders.... and that felt fantastic!

Over the past 3 months I've lost 17 pounds mainly by just eating better. I cut out Coke, and started drinking water.... what a difference that made to how I feel. Started at 183 and now down to 166, my goal wieight is 160. But getting to goal weight is not really my motivation... its to feel better and be fit. Its going to happen, and you know, I'm really like'n this P90X!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. So proud of you, and thrilled that we're experiencing this at the same time. Can't wait for you to see your results at the end of your first round...exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. atta boy Greg! Yoga is an amazing workout and I fully plan on stealing Pam's DVD's to add into the mix once I get my routine down properly. Keep up the good work and see you in June... well see less of you in June... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P90X RULES!!!! Way to go! Think of how much you'll enjoy this summer being more fit and having fun.

    ReplyDelete